What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An easy to use ‘fill in the blanks’ system
- Create your sales letters in less than 15 minutes with the pre-loaded ready-made text templates
- Buy this software once and use it for life – Free upgrades Included
- Create an unlimited number of new sales letters anytime you need
- Never pay expensive copywriter’s fees ever again
- No HTML or sales copy writing skills needed
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Sales Letters Creator scores 70.47/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.creativesalesletters.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: creativesalesletters.com you’ll also be taken through to creativesalesletters.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)